Organisation : Colors Tamil
Contest Name : Kodeeswari Saree Contest 2020
Applicable For : Viewers
Last Date : 11th April,2020
Website : https://www.colorstamil.in/
|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Colors Tamil Kodeeswari Saree Contest
“Kodeeswari Saree Contest” is organised by Colors Tamil. The contest invites interested persons to participate in the Contest by answering the questions being displayed on the Channel between 19:00 Hours to 22:00 Hours (IST) during the airing of various programs on the Channel during the Contest Period
The Contest shall be held on days from Monday to Saturday for a period commencing from 9th March, 2020 to 11th April, 2020
How To Participate?
To participate in the Contest the Participant(s) shall follow the procedure as detailed below
a) Participant(s) must be citizens of India and of eighteen (18) years of age or above. The Participant(s) should not have criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Contest.
b) Employees of and/or consultants of and/or persons hired on contract by Viacom18 and the members of their immediate family are ineligible from participating in the Contest.
c) During the telecast of Programs on the Channel 3 (three) questions relating to the Programs shall be displayed on the Channel anytime between 19:00 Hours IST to 22:00 Hours (IST) during the Contest Period. Each question shall have 4 (four) options out of which one of the options would be the right answer to that question.
d) To participate in the Contest, the Participants must watch the Programs telecast on the Channel during the Contest Period. Each question shall have 4 options out of which one of the options would be the right answer to that question. The Participant can select one option from amongst the 4 options given to along with each the questions and submit the answer as per the Answering Mechanism
e) A Participant can send their answers the questions asked through the Answering Mechanism (as defined below) till 11:59 PM IST on the day when the questions have been aired (“Contest Window”). Any answer that sent outside of the Contest Window shall not be considered and shall be deemed null and void
1) Viewers interested in participating in the Contest may do so by sending their answers within the Contest Window through WhatsApp application on their mobile phones
2) Participants can send in the answer to question by selecting an option associated with a question and by sending message through WhatsApp to the number ‘6380661339’ in the format prescribed below: (“Entry/(ies)”
NAME<Space>TOWN<SPACE>PHONENO<SPACE>Question No (1 or 2 or 3 or 4)>SPACE <Option (A, B, C or D))
3) Each Participant needs to use a valid phone number, registered either with the network operators viz. Aircel, Airtel, Idea, Reliance Jio, Tata, Vodafone
Selection of Winner
1) A Participant shall be required to submit their answers only through the Answering Mechanism prescribed hereinabove within the Contest Window.
2) Out of all the eligible Entries received within the Contest Window for a particular day the Channel shall select one Participant who gives correct answer for all the questions as “Shortlisted Participant” through random selection method during the Contest Period.
Winner(s) as may be declared by the Channel shall stand a chance to win one Saree designed based on theme on the Channel’s program ‘Koodeswari’
** Viacom18 reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions or withdraw the Contest without giving prior notice.
** It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the Terms and Conditions of the Contest on the website of Viacom18 i.e. www.colorstamil.in
** Viacom18 may at its sole discretion extend or curtail the Period of the Contest or may suspend or abandon the same at any time without any prior notice of the same.
** Entries sent after the Period will not be considered for the Contest and shall be deemed null and void.
** Participant(s) shall at all times ensure that the Entry adheres to the applicable laws in force in the territory of India.