|Have questions? Please ask at the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ISRO
Competition Name : ISRO Cyberspace Competitions ICC 2020
Applicable For : School Students
Applicable State/UTs : All India
Last Date : June 24, 2020
Website : https://www.isro.gov.in/icc-2020
ISRO invites applications for ISRO Cyberspace Competitions ICC for the year 2020
Who Can Participate?
The competition is open to the school students studying in India.
Update : Login for submission of Essay Writing (Class – 11 to 12 standard) on July 10, 2020 from 11 AM to 8 PM
How to Register?
Registrations has to be done on the link provided at ISRO website on or before June 24, 2020.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of ISRO ICC through provided above.
Step 2 : Read the rules & regulations carefully and click on the “Registration” link at the end of the page.
Step 3 : Enter the required details for registration and click on “Generate OTP” button.
Step 4 : Clicking on Generate OTP button will send you one time password (OTP) to the Email ID entered by you.
Step 5 : The received OTP should be entered in the next screeen to validate your Email ID.
Step 6 : A unique registration number will be generated against successful registration.
You can see your OTP in the Inbox of your email, which can be opened either in your mobile or another window in the same PC (without closing this window).
1. The topic of competition will be sent on registered e-mail and available on ISRO website on stipulated day.
2. A3 size white paper or Chart paper should be used.
3. Use water, wax or pencils colours for drawing.
4. Write registration number in the top right corner of the drawing paper.
5. Writing the participant name, school name etc. on the drawing paper shall make the participation invalid.
6. The Participant / parent to take clear photograph or scan the drawing and upload it at the given link on ISRO website.
7. Photograph in .pdf or .jpeg format only.
8. Put name of file as registration number.
ICC 2020 Time Table :
Model Making/Science Craft Competition
1. The topic of competition will be sent on registered mail and available on ISRO website on stipulated day.
2. Make a model by using cardboard, papers, clothes, adhesives tape, colours and gums. (No other material is permitted to use).
3. Take 1 – 4 photographs from different angles. Write text about the model and insert the photos (maximum two A4 size pages).
4. Write registration number in the top right corner of the paper (Writing the participant name, school name etc. on the paper shall make the participation invalid).
5. Submission has to be made in pdf format only. Put name of file as registration number.
Essay Writing Competition
1. The topic of competition will be sent on registered mail & available on ISRO website on stipulated day.
2. Participants need to write the essay in – Hindi or English as selected during registration.
3. The maximum number of word for essay is 1000 words.
4. Typed essay will not be accepted.
5. Use A4 sheet to write the essay.
6. Use blue or black ball / ink pen.
7. Write registration number on the top right corner of the first page of the Essay.
8. Do not write participant name, school name, phone number etc. on any page of the essay. Such act can disqualify your submission.
9. Direct text from internet / web source may lead to disqualification.
10. Take clear photo / scan of the essay and convert it into single PDF file and submit.
11. Put name of file as your registration number.
The modalities of the quiz competition shall be mentioned in detail on ISRO portal.
Rules & Regulations :
General Rules & Regulations
1. All competitions are individual events.
2. The affiliation of the students for a particular class category shall be based on their enrolment during the academic year 2020-21.
3. The Identity Card issued by the Institution during the Academic Year 2019-20 shall be taken as reference.
4. In case the results are awaited for Academic Year 2019-20, it may be deemed that the participant has already passed the examination and has got enrolled to the next grade during the Academic Year 2020-21.
This condition is applicable only for participation in “ISRO Cyberspace Competitions – 2020” through online mode and cannot be taken as an endorsement for any other purpose.
5. One individual can register and participate in only one competition.
6. Name of submission file shall be same as registration number of the participant.
7. The name of the top 500 students will be announced on ISRO website and the Merit Certificates will be provided by e-mail / post.
8. All other participants will receive Participation Certificate through e-mail.
9. The detailed procedure of the ICC-2020 shall be provided at ISRO portal.
For further details, please contact.
Phone : 080 – 2351 5850
e-mail : icc-2020 [AT] isro.gov.in