Organisation : Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India
Contest Name : National Level Patriotic Poem Competition 2020
Applicable For : Indian Nationals
Contest Last Date : 07-08-2020
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/national-level-patriotic-poem-competition/
MyGov National Level Patriotic Poem Competition
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT), an autonomous organization of Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, announces National Level Patriotic Poem Competition on the occasion of Independence Day 2020.
Related / Similar Contest : AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Logo Design Contest 2020
CCRT under the initiatives/programs to be undertaken during the Independence Day 2020, on behalf of Ministry of Culture , Government of India invites entries of “Patriotic Poem” from meritorious young children in the age group of 10 to 14 years, for participation in the National Level Patriotic Poem Competition. Children whose date of birth is in between 01.07.2007 and 30.06.2011 (both days inclusive) are eligible to send their entries.
Who Can Participate?
The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only.
How to Participate?
You can participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform
The Winner will be declared through email or by way of announcing his/her name on the MyGov blog page. The result of the competition will also be uploaded on the website of the CCRT i.e. http://www.ccrtindia.gov.in/
All the winners will be awarded with prize money along with merit certificate, the amount of the prize money are as follows
** First Prize (15000 /-)
** Second Prize (7500/-)
** Third Prize (5000/-)
** Consolation Prizes (2000 /-) for each state/ Union Territory of India (poems from which state/ U. Territory received)
Terms & Conditions
1. The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only.
2. Multiple entries by a child are not allowed.
3. The language of the poem must be in any of the languages recognized by Constitution of India in its 8th schedule including English i.e. Sanskrit, Assamese, Bangla, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kashmiri, Kannada, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Santali, Sindhi, and Urdu.
4. Poem should contain minimum 10 lines.
5. You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the content submitted and the same should not have been previously published in any print and digital media.
6. The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
7. Centre For Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) and MyGov does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced contents.
8. Centre For Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) and MyGov takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entry.
9. All the entries submitted by the contestants can be used by CCRT and MyGov on their social media or website.
10. Entries duly completed must be submitted using the online application system before 11:30 PM IST on or before 7th August, 2020.
11. Entry must be submitted on MyGov portal. The link for the same has been made available at www.mygov.in
About Us :
CCRT is working in the field of linking education with culture for more than 40 years and has awarded more than 14000 scholarships till date to the young and meritorious children in the age group of 10 to 14 years.
The last date for submission of the Entries will be 07-08-2020, 11.30 P.M.