Organisation : Government of India
Contest Name : AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Logo Design Contest 2020
Applicable For : Indian citizen
Contest Last Date : 5th August 2020
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/logo-design-contest-aatmanirbhar-bharat-abhiyan/
MyGov AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Logo Design Contest
Government of India is looking to have a distinct identity for AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan by developing a logo for AatmaNirbhar Bharat based on creative and innovative inputs from the citizens of the country through the AatmaNirbhar Bharat Logo design Contest on MyGov.in.
Related / Similar Contest :
MyGov International Tiger Day Painting Competition 2020
The contest is open for Indian citizen only.
How to Participate?
All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
1. Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
2. Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
3. The Logo should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter /Facebook and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
4. The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD). Participants should ensure that original designs are submitted.
5. All fonts should be converted to outlines.
6. File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
7. File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
8. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self- extracting formats.
9. The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
1. All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist the entries and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of AatmaNirbhar Bharat
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
4. There will be only one winner of competition.
5. Winner shall be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
6. Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after declaration of winner of the contest.
The winning Logo will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-
The winner will be declared through email or by way of announcing his / her name on the MyGov blog page. Once a winner is declared, he/she will need to revert through email within 3 working days or else another winner will be chosen.
Terms & Conditions :
Terms & Conditions
** Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
** Each participant can submit ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
** The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for further communication. This includes details such as name, latest photo, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number etc. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
** The Logo should be usable on the website / mobile app / social media such as Twitter / Facebook / Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings / Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
Last date of submission of entries is 5th August 2020 till 11.45 PM.