|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Ministry of Culture
Contest Name : MyGov Gandhian Thought Paragraph Writing Competition 2020
Applicable For : Residents of India
Last Date : 24th October 2020
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/paragraph-writing-competition-different-dimensions-gandhian-thought/
MyGov Gandhi Paragraph Writing Competition
Paragraph Writing Competition on different dimensions of the Gandhian Thought
Related / Similar Contest On Mahatma Gandhi:
DIKSHA Discover Gandhi Quiz Contest 2020
MyGov 2nd October Quiz Competition 2020
MyGov Gandhi Ji ‘The Bombay Years’ Quiz 2020
MyGov Gandhi, Ahmedabad and Salt March Quiz 2020
Discover Gandhi Quiz 2020 Sample Question Paper:
Discover Gandhi Quiz Primary Level Sample Question Paper
Discover Gandhi Quiz Middle Level Sample Question Paper
Discover Gandhi Quiz Secondary Level Sample Question Paper
October 2 is celebrated globally every year as the International Day of Non-Violence. This year will be special as it will mark the culmination of the celebrations of the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. The philosophy and thoughts of the Father of the Nation remains relevant and continues to be revered in different parts of the world.
To make October 2, 2020 a special occasion to capture the voices of global youth and how young people across the world understand the value of the philosophy of the Mahatma
It is proposed that Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti and MyGov collaborate to organize a paragraph writing competition on different dimensions of Gandhian thought where students write on any ONE of the following themes in 500 words:
1. How do I Practice Non-Violence in my Daily Life?
2. How do I contribute towards a culture a peace?
3. The most important Gandhian value which the world should follow today and
4. What is the most important thing I learnt from the life of Mahatma Gandhi?
How To Participate?
just follow the simple steps mentioned below to participate in Paragraph Writing Competition.
Step-1 : Go to the link given above.
Step-2 : Click on “Login to Participate”
Step-3 : Enter your Email ID (or) Mobile Number and
Step-4 : Enter your Password to Login.
Step-5 : After Login, you can submit your entries.
New User, Register First to Participate in the Competition.
Terms & Conditions
1. Participants can write paragraphs in either Hindi or English in maximum 500 words on any one of the following four topics;
2. Any participant exceeding the word limit or shifting to more than one paragraphs will be disqualified;
3. While participants can quote from references, more than 10% plagiarism if found will lead to disqualification;
4. Participants need to send their write ups typed in MS WORD FORMAT in Hindi or English or PDF and not scan photographs of their handwritten works. Any such handwritten scanned document will lead to disqualification;
5. English font should be Times New Roman (12 – font size) and Hindi font should be Kruti Dev 10 (14-font size)
6. All the participants will be given a talking book on Mahatma Gandhi’s Constructive Programme;
7. Decision of the judges will be final.
Last date of submission is 24th October 2020