|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Patna Municipal Corporation
Contest Name : Jingle Making Contest 2020
Applicable For : All Indian Citizens
Applicable State : Bihar
Last Date : 15.11.2020
Website : https://www.pmc.bihar.gov.in/jingle.aspx
PMC Bihar Jingle Making Contest
Patna Municipal Corporation invites application for Jingle Making Contest 2020
Related / Similar Contest : PMC Bihar Short Film Contest 2020
Theme : “Say No To Single Use Plastics”
Duration : 120 seconds
Mode of Competition : Online
** Competition Starting Date: 6th November 2020
** Last date for submission: 15th November 2020, 12 pm
Jingle Submission Format
** Participant has to compose, record and send the audio clip of the jingle in mp3 format.
** Duration of the audio clip should not exceed 120 seconds.
** No negative marking for shorter duration audio clips.
** Audio clip should be recorded in Hindi Language.
** For image/ file upload only .jpg, .png is allowed.
The prizes are as follows
** First Prize- – Rs 5,000/-
** Second Prize- Rs 3,000/-
** Third Prize- Rs 2,000/-
All entries would be evaluated on basis of-
a) Lyrics: Content, emotional appeal, relevance, rhyme
b) Audio: Rhythm, pitch, flow, background music
c) Interpretation of theme and overall impression
d) Overall Impression
e) Negative marking: 1 mark to be deducted per second exceeding the maximum duration
Terms & Conditions
1. Jingle should not exceed 120 seconds. No negative marking for shorter duration jingles.
2. Language: Hindi
3. One artist can submit one jingle.
4. The Competition is open to all citizens of India only
5. The winner shall be selected after the recommendations of the High Level Committee. The decisions of the High Level Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant for any of their decisions.
6. Top three winning entries are meant to be used by Patna Municipal Corporation for promotional and display purpose and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
7. Winning entries would be asked to share their bank details once the results are declared.
8. Jingle must be original and not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
9. Patna Municipal Corporation does not bear responsibility for the copyright violations or infringements of intellectual; property carried out by the participants.
10. Patna Municipal Corporation has the authority to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any point of time.
11. Certificate of participation to be given to all the participants.
About PMC :
The Patna Municipal Corporation was established on the 15th August 1952, in accordance with The Patna Municipal Corporation Act, 1951, which was published in the Bihar Gazettes Extraordinary No.249 the 30th July 1952, by the Govt. of Bihar in their Notification No. L.S.G. 1088/52 Leg-538 dated 26th July 1952.
The Patna Municipal Corporation Act 1951 came into force on 15-08-1952 with the enforcement of Act, the former Patna City Municipality, the former Patna administrative committee and the former Patna Bankipur joint waterworks committee was replaced by The Patna Municipal Corporation on 15-08-1952
For any query contact us via pmccomp2020 [AT] gmail.com