|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Patna Municipal Corporation
Contest Name : Short Film Contest 2020
Applicable For : All Indian Citizens
Applicable State : Bihar
Last Date : 16.11.2020
Website : https://www.pmc.bihar.gov.in/film.aspx
PMC Bihar Short Film Contest
Patna Municipal Corporation invites application for Short Film Contest 2020
Related / Similar Contest : PMC Bihar Digital Poster Making Competition 2020
Theme : “Role of Citizens in keeping the city clean”
Language : Hindi
Duration : 300 seconds
Mode of Competition : Online
** Competition Starting Date: 6th November 2020
** Competition closing Date: 16th November 2020
Film Submission Format
** Film should be in mp4 format only
** Participant has to upload the YouTube link of the video only.
** Duration of the film should not exceed 300 seconds. No negative marking for shorter duration clips.
** Clip should be recorded in Hindi Language.
The prizes are as follows
** First Prize- Rs 6,000/- and certificate
** Second Prize- Rs 4,000/- and certificate
** Third Prize- Rs 3,000/- and certificate
All entries would be evaluated on basis of
a) Script: Content, emotional appeal, relevance, dialogue/punch
b) Background score
c) Camera work
a) Artist Performance
b) Interpretation of theme
c) Overall Impression
d) Negative marking: 1 mark to be deducted per second exceeding the maximum duration.
Terms & Conditions
1. Film should not exceed 300 seconds. No negative marking for shorter duration films.
2. Film making mobile apps can also be used.
3. One artist can submit one film only
4. Group of artists participating would be considered as one entry only. Certificates and winning prize would be given in the name of the group/company/banner/production house only. Therefore, submission in name of the group/ banner/production house is mandatory.
5. The Competition is open to all citizens of India only
6. The winner shall be selected after the recommendations of the High Level Committee.
7. The decisions of the High Level Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
8. Top three winning entries are meant to be used by Patna Municipal Corporation for promotional and display purpose and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
9. Winning entries would be asked to share their bank details once the results are declared.
10. Film must be original and not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
11. Patna Municipal Corporation does not bear responsibility for the copyright violations or infringements of intellectual; property carried out by the participants.
12. Patna Municipal Corporation has the authority to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any point of time.
13. Certificate of participation to be given to all the participants.