Organization : Patna Municipal Corporation
Contest Name : Digital Poster Making Competition 2020
Applicable For : All Indian Citizens
Applicable State : Bihar
Last Date : 10.11.2020
Website : https://www.pmc.bihar.gov.in/Home.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
PMC Bihar Digital Poster Making Competition
Patna Municipal Corporation invites application for Digital Poster Making Competition 2020
Related / Similar Contest : PMC Bihar Wall Mural Making Contest 2020
Theme : “Swachh Bharat Swasth Bharat”
Mode of Competition : Online
** Competition Starting Date: 6th November 2020
** Competition closing Date: 10th November 2020, 3 pm
Format for Submission
** Poster should be made using tools such as photoshop/ coral draw/ illustrator/MS Paint or any other related software.
** Handmade posters would not be considered.
** Posters should be submitted in JPEG/PNG format only.
** Participants should not imprint or watermark the poster.
** The top three winning entries shall be required to submit the poster in editable and open file.
** Participant has to upload short write-up explaining the concept of the poster.
The prizes are as follows
** First Prize- Rs 5,000/-
** Second Prize- Rs 4,000/-
** Third Prize- Rs 2,000/-
All entries would be evaluated on basis of
a) Interpretation of the theme
b) Visual Appeal
c) Balance of text, visual and space
d) Readability Font size, type and grammar/spelling
e) Clear Take home message/ slogan
f) Technical excellence
Term & Conditions
1. One artist can submit one poster only
2. The Competition is open to all citizens of India only
3. The winner shall be selected after the recommendations of the High Level Committee
4. The decisions of the High Level Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
5. Top three winning entries are meant to be used by Patna Municipal Corporation for promotional and display purpose and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
6. Winning entries would be asked to share their bank details once the results are declared.
7. Poster must be original and not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
8. Patna Municipal Corporation does not bear responsibility for the copyright violations or infringements of intellectual; property carried out by the participants.
9. Patna Municipal Corporation has the authority to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any point of time.
10. Certificate of participation to be given to all the participants.
About PMC :
The Patna Municipal Corporation was established on the 15th August 1952, in accordance with The Patna Municipal Corporation Act, 1951, which was published in the Bihar Gazettes Extraordinary No.249 the 30th July 1952, by the Govt. of Bihar in their Notification No. L.S.G. 1088/52 Leg-538 dated 26th July 1952.
The Patna Municipal Corporation Act 1951 came into force on 15-08-1952 with the enforcement of Act, the former Patna City Municipality, the former Patna administrative committee and the former Patna Bankipur joint waterworks committee was replaced by The Patna Municipal Corporation on 15-08-1952
For any query contact us via pmccomp2020 [AT] gmail.com