|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organization : Patna Municipal Corporation
Competition Name : Wall Mural Making Contest 2020
Applicable For : All Indian Citizens
Applicable State : Bihar
Website : https://www.pmc.bihar.gov.in/mural.aspx
PMC Bihar Wall Mural Making Contest
Patna Municipal Corporation invites application for Wall Mural Making Contest 2020
Related / Similar Contest : PMC Bihar Jingle Making Contest 2020
Theme : “Swachhta Warriors”
The mural competition would be organized in two stages.
Stage 1 : Online Entries
** Participants will have to upload their design. Soft copy of handmade designs can also be uploaded.
** Top 10 entries would be shortlisted.
** Individuals or group of upto 4 members can participate.
Stage 2 : Art Wall Event
** Only top 10 entries would qualify for the second stage.
** Qualifying individual/teams will have to draw the same picture submitted in stage-1, on the wall within limited time period.
** Wall will be provided by PMC. Participants have to arrange the tools and paints themselves.
Stage 1 :
** Competition Starting Date: 6th November 2020.
** Competition closing Date: 10th November 2020, 12 pm.
** Marking/Scoring of entries: 11th November 2020.
Stage 2 :
** Art wall competition: 19th November 2020.
The prizes are as follows
** First Prize- Rs 6,000/-
** Second Prize- Rs 4,000/-
** Third Prize- Rs 3,000/-
All entries would be evaluated on basis of
a) Interpretation of the theme.
b) Visual Appeal.
c) Balance of text, visual and space (20 marks).
e) Clear Take home message/ slogan.
f) Technical excellence.
Term and Conditions
1. The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
2. Patna Municipal Corporation will provide walls for the mural competition in stage-2.
3. Participants qualifying for stage-2 will have to bring their paints and tools.
4. Patna Municipal Corporation will not provide paint, color, tool, travel allowance etc.
5. Individual or group of up to four artist can participate.
6. The winner shall be selected after the recommendations of the High Level Committee.
7. The decisions of the High Level Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
8. Entries shortlisted for stage-2 are meant to be used by Patna Municipal Corporation for promotional and display purpose and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
9. Winning entries would be asked to share their bank details once the results are declared.10. Mural design must be original and not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
10. Mural design must be original and not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
11. Patna Municipal Corporation does not bear responsibility for the copyright violations or infringements of intellectual; property carried out by the participants.
12. Patna Municipal Corporation has the authority to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any point of time.
13. Certificate of participation to be given to all the participants.
For any query contact us via pmccomp2020 [AT] gmail.com