Organisation : Ministry of Food Processing Industries
Contest Name : Design a Logo Contest for PM FME Scheme 2020
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Last Date : 26th November 2020
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/design-logo-contest-pm-fme-scheme/
PM FME Scheme Logo Design Contest
Participants are required to go through the scheme brochure and scheme guidelines documents (available on https://mofpi.nic.in/pmfme/ ) for PM Formalisation of Micro food processing Enterprises (PM FME Scheme) for creating the Logo.
Related / Similar Contest : MyGov Art Competition on Armed Forces Flag Day 2020
Who Can Participate?
** Every Indian citizen or agency is eligible to participate in the competition and there is no entry fee, and age limit.
** All Government employees participating in this competition should have prior permission from their employer to participate in this competition.
How to Participate?
All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
Step-1 : Go to the link given above.
Step-2 : Click on “Login to Participate”
Step-3 : Enter your Email ID (or) Mobile Number and
Step-4 : Enter your Password to Login.
Step-5 : After Login, you can submit your entries.
New User, Register First to Participate in the Competition.
1. All entries must be submitted at mygov.in before 5 pm (17:00Hours) on 26th November 2020. No offline/manual proposal shall be accepted.
2. Each participant has to submit a brief description of the logo in Hindi or English along with the image.
3. The email should contain the full name and details (Age, Mobile Number, and Address) of the participant.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to the participants only on the successful submission of the entries.
5. Multiple submissions by the same participant would not be considered.
1. A selection committee has been constituted within Ministry of Food Processing industries for scrutiny and finalization of the awardees.
2. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants on any decision of the Selection Committee.
3. The winner will be notified through email address that she/he has provided along with her/his submission.
4. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi only.
1. Marks will be allocated by each Member of the committee independently and averaged for each criterion.
2. The person getting the maximum marks in the averaged total will be considered as the winner.
3. The selection committee also will identify winner along with first and second runner up for the record.
The prize money is Rs. 50,000/- for the best entry.
Terms & Conditions
1. The participant has to provide a high resolution (600 dpi) image (jpg, tiff, bmp) of the logo. The logo should fulfil the following criteria-
** It has to be original
** JPEG, BMP, TIFF or PDF formats are acceptable
** Should be relevant to the vision of the scheme. Participants should refer the guidelines of the scheme to be familiar with it.
** It can be of multi-colour but should also be reproducible in monochrome
** It has to be suitable to be reproduced at a size of 2.5 cm X 2.5 cm Suitable to be scaled down or up.
** Should be appropriate for any web device and any kind of print material.
** The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content
** Language of the logo should be in English
2. All designs submitted will be the intellectual property of Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), Government of India and the participants shall not exercise any right over it.
3. One entrant shall submit only one entry. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be rejected.
4. The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo and plagiarism would not be allowed.
5. The tentative date of declaration of the result for the contest is 30th November 2020.
The last date of submission of entries is 26th November 2020 till 5 pm (17:00 Hours).