|You can now ask your doubts / questions. Please go to the the bottom of this page for comments section.|
Organisation : Ministry of Defence
Contest Name : Art Competition on Armed Forces Flag Day 2020
Applicable For : Indian citizens
Last Date : 30th November 2020
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/art-competition-armed-forces-flag-day/
MyGov Art Competition on Armed Forces Flag Day
Armed Forces Flag Day is observed on 7th December every year throughout the country to honour the men in uniform who valiantly fought to safeguard the country against enemies, both at border and in the hinterland.
To enthuse the public at large towards the sacrifices and service rendered by the Indian Armed Forces, Kendriya Sainik Board invites the citizens to participate in the Armed Forces Flag Day Painting Competition, through MyGov platform.
The theme of the contest is ‘Tribute to the Armed Forces Veterans’
How to Apply?
All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
Step-1 : Go to the link given above.
Step-2 : Click on “Login to Participate”
Step-3 : Enter your Email ID (or) Mobile Number and
Step-4 : Enter your Password to Login.
Step-5 : After Login, you can submit your entries.
New User, Register First to Participate in the Competition.
1. One Photographs of the Artwork (High-Resolution JPEG/ PNG less than 20 MB)
2. Details of your Art Works – Title and a Brief Description below the art.
3. Artist Resume – Artist Name, Date of Birth DD/MM/YYYY, Email Address, Contact Number.
1. The Painting must be in A2 size (420 x 594 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 inches) on any type of Art paper of the choice of the participants.
2. The participants will be at liberty to use any type of safe color material like acrylic, pastel, water etc. or a clever mix of all in the painting.
3. The Painting should be usable on the website/mobile app/ social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial, Hoardings/Standees, Brochures, Leaflets, Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
4. Slogans on the paintings, if any, may be only either in Hindi or English only.
1. All the entries fulfilling the terms and conditions would be assessed for award by a Selection Committee constituted by KSB.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the participating contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participant/applicant for any or their decisions.
Prize & Recognition
a. A Certificate for appreciation from the Kendriya Sainik Board, Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence
b. A badge from the KSB.
c. KSB will promote the painting and artist through its Social media handle (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
Terms & Condition
1. There is no entry fee to participate in the contest which is open to Indian citizens only.
2. Theme of the Painting Competition is ‘Tribute to the Armed Forces Veterans.
3. Multiple entries by the same participant/applicant would not be considered.
4. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
5. The Painting must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
6. The decision of the Jury appointed by KSB will be final and binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
7. The entries submitted would be the sole property of KSB, with the right to use and right to edit for any purpose it considers appropriate.
8. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
9. In case of any copy right issues, the participant/applicant will be responsible to settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end.
10. Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed.
11. The painting has to be submitted online in JPEG, PDF format.
12. KSB will inform only the winners about the selection of their Painting. There will be no notification to participants of rejected entries.
13. The result of the competition will be uploaded on the MyGov portal as well as the Notice Board of the website of the department, i.e, www.ksb.gov.in.
Last date of submission is 30th November 2020