Organisation : Central Board of Secondary Education
Contest Name : CBSE Reading Challenge 2020-21
Applicable For : CBSE students of classes VIII-X
Last Date : 15.03.2021
Website : http://cbseacademic.nic.in/#
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
CBSE Reading Challenge 2.0
Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing The CBSE Reading Challenge 2.0 for students of classes 8th to 10th for the English & Hindi languages. Students may attempt this challenge in either/both the languages.
This challenge shall be available on the DIKSHA platform from 16th February 2021 to 15th March 2021.
Students from class 8th to 10th irrespective of the Board are eligible to participate in this challenge.
How to Participate?
To access the challenge, a student would be required to join the ‘CBSE Reading Challenge 2.0’ course on the DIKSHA Platform through the link given below.
This course would lead the students to a set of practice questions besides attempting the Challenge itself.
Steps to Participate :
1) Students can access the course via DIKSHA portal on computer or via the DIKSHA app on their Android mobile. iPhone users can access the quiz on any mobile browser. They must have the latest version of the DIKSHA App from Playstore to access the quiz.
In case they already have the DIKSHA App, it may be ensured that it is updated to the latest version by visiting Playstore.
2) Click the links to access the course . This will open the login page.
In English : http://bit.ly/RC2E_CBSE
In Hindi : http://bit.ly/RC2H_CBSE
3) Students would be required to enter their registered email address and password to login. If they do not have an account on DIKSHA, then they can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. They can also sign in with an existing Google account by clicking on “Sign in with Google” button.
4) On reaching the “CBSE Reading Challenge 2.0” course home page, click on “Join Course” to register.
5) Once they have joined the course, they will be able to access different modules of this course. They can either click on Start Learning or on any one of the modules to access the content
(i) The first module provides a brief introduction to the CBSE Reading Challenge 2.0 course
(ii) The second module has some engaging questions for student to practice
(iii) The third module is the CBSE Reading Challenge 2.0
Please note that no merit list shall be displayed or separate certificates will be issued to the participants. Participation certificates will be issued online on the DIKSHA platform itself upon completion of the course.
Please ensure that students have their correct names in the DIKSHA profile. Students should have the latest version of DIKSHA App, or access to the DIKSHA website to receive certificates.
For any information, you may contact at 011-23231575 or Email js.ss.cbseacad [AT] gmail.com