Organisation : Indian Jeweller magazine catering
Contest Name : India’s Coolest Store Awards 2021
Applicable For : Jewellery Retail Stores
Last Date : 15.08.2021
Website : http://www.indiascooleststores.com/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
India’s Coolest Store Awards
Majestic, opulent, famous, ground-breaking, the preferred one, talk of the town… does your store fall into any of these? If Yes! Then… Indian Jeweller is looking for the COOLEST!
We are proud to announce the India’s Coolest Store Awards 2021. The first-of-its-kind competition in India announced by Indian Jeweller magazine catering only to the jewellery retail stores in the country.
Retail jewellery stores in India are eligible for participation. Your existing store or your new store must fall under below criteria to be part of it.
1. Must be opened after July 2018
2. Must not have been won in these awards previous editions.
3. Your business must have been open at least for 6 months prior to submitting your entry
How to Enter?
Step 1 : You may create the account at indiascooleststores.com by Clicking on Register Tab.
Step 2 : Doing so will allow you to save a draft of your entry and update it later as needed.
Step 3 : An email with the login credentials will be sent to your register email id.
Step 4 : To access your entry later after creating an account, use your email address and password under Login.
Step 5 : You may log in to edit your entry by going to indiascooleststore.com and clicking on “LOGIN.”
Step 6 : If you forget your password, click on the link in the “LOGIN” page to request it.
In order to be considered for the competition, entrants must complete all required fields in the entry form (general information, online presence and store stats) and submit the following materials:
1. Story :
** Store history/bio (Inception/concept/inspiration, etc.) (Not more than 300 words)
** USP of your store to beat the competition (Not more than 250 words)
** One important lesson you’ve learned as a retailer? (Not more than 250 words)
** Three outstanding factors of your store in terms of interiors, exterior and service (Not more than 300 words)
2. Exteriors : 3-12 colour images of the store’s exterior. (JPEG files only, 900K-2MB each in size.)
3. Interiors : 6-12 colour images of the store’s interior AND ONE IMAGE OF YOUR STORE’S OWNER(S). (JPEG files only, 900K-2MB each in size.)
4. Advertising : Marketing samples – 3-12 of print, radio, billboards, stationery and collateral. (Image files should be JPEG or PDF format, under 2MB each in size.)
5. Online Presence : Radio spots and videos (optional). Provide up to five YouTube (or other similar Web-based audio/video hosts) URLs on the lines provided. Provide Link for Social Media Presence which includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, etc.. & Company Website (Submit only URLs and not files) Until August 15, 2021.?
Step 1 : From all initial entries, finalists in each division will be selected by INDIAN JEWELLER’s editors and judging panel.
Step 2 : Our panel of industry-expert judges will be divided between the two divisions and will rate each finalist from 0-100 in six categories: story, exterior appearance, interior appearance, advertising and marketing, store website and overall individuality.
Step 3 : Total scores are calculated weighting the categories according to importance:
** 50% Story
** 75% Exterior
** 100% Interior
** 50% Advertising
** 25% Online Presence
** 100% Individuality
The top two stores in each category are then determined.
Stores will be divided into three major categories –
Small Cool : (less than 50 employees, excluding the founders/owners | Store Area : More than 2500 sqft or Less than 5000 sqft)
Big Cool : (50 and above employees, excluding the founders/owners | Store Area: More than or equal to 5000 sqft).
Boutique Format : A boutique store with area less than 2500 sqft.
Special Awards :
** Best Ambience
** Best Marketing & Advertising
** Best Digitally Presence
4. The Competition will be divided into 4 regions.
North : Uttar Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Chandigarh and Rajasthan
East : Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Odisha, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.
West : Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Madhya Pradesh
South : Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Kerala, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshwadeep Islands.
** Entry Opens – 1st July, 2021
** Entry Closes – 15th August, 2021
** Judging (Round 1) – 1st September, 2021
** Nominations Announcement – 5th September, 2021
** Grand Jury Meet – 11th September, 2021
** Gala Award Ceremony – 25th September, 2021