|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Organisation : MyGov
Contest Name : Dress Up Your Kids as Mahatma Gandhi Competition 2021
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Last Date : 15/01/2022
Website : https://www.mygov.in/task/dress-your-kids-mahatma-gandhi/
What is MyGov Dress Up Your Kids as Mahatma Gandhi Competition?
Ministry of Culture, Government of India is calling on the public at large to Dress Up Your Kids as Mahatma Gandhi, Competition. Children of the age group of 2 to 10 years can participate. Last date to submit your entries is 15th January 2022.Submissions will be accepted only through MyGov Portal. Most loved picture will get exciting prize.
Related / Similar Contest : MyGov Choose Your Favourite Inspiring Quote by Mahatma Gandhi Competition 2021
Who Can Participate?
This Competition series requires children to dress up as Mahatma Gandhi and upload a photo on the MyGov platform. In this fancy dress competition, children of the age group of 2 to 10 years can participate.
How To Participate In The Mahatma Gandhi Dress Up Competition?
To participate in the MyGov Dress Up Your Kids as Mahatma Gandhi Competition, follow the below steps.
Step-1 : Go to the link given above.
Step-2 : Click on “Login to Participate”
Step-3 : Enter your Email ID (or) Mobile Number and
Step-4 : Enter your Password to Login.
Step-5 : After Login, you can submit your entries.
New User, Register First to Participate in the Competition.
Terms & Conditions
1. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
2. Most loved picture will get exciting prize.
3. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of this event.
4. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
5. If a winner is not contactable within three working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the event at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
7. By entering the event the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the event. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
9. Organisers’ decision on the event shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
What is the Last Date of Mahatma Gandhi Dress Up Competition?
Last date to participate in the MyGov Dress Up Your Kids as Mahatma Gandhi Competition is 15th January 2022.