|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : ITC Ltd
Competition Name : Aashirvaad Select Win Gold Every Hour Contest 2016
Applicable For : Indian Residents
Competition Last Date : 14th April 2016
Website : http://www.aashirvaad.com/gold/
Select Win Gold Every Hour Contest :
Contest Details, Concept and Participation:
1. These terms and conditions apply to the “Aashirvaad Select Win Gold Every Hour Contest” activation programme for the consumers (hereinafter referred to as “Contest”).
Related / Similar Contest : Aashirvaad Win Gold Contest Winners 2016
2. Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
3. Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest.
4. This Contest gives the Participants a chance to win gold every hour based on the inputs given by the Particpant.
5. The Contest is valid only for Indian residents across India above 18 years of age.
6. Employees and their family members of ITC Ltd., its associate and/or subsidiary companies, its advertising and contestable agencies and its auditors are not entitled to participate in this contest.
7. ITC Ltd. reserves right to terminate, modify or extend this Contest, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason whatsoever including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any liability. All decisions of ITC Ltd. in respect of the Contest and the prizes therein will be final and binding.
8. Winners will be selected based on the answers given by the Participants.
9. The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions:
10. By participating in this Contest, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions available on aashirvaad.com/gold (“Contest Website”) as well as the decisions of ITC Ltd., which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
11. ITC Ltd. reserves the right to exclude any person from the Contest on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
12. All decisions of ITC Ltd. in respect of the Contest and the prizes therein will be final and binding.
13. Only Indian residents above the age of 18 are eligible to participate in this Contest.
14. In order to be eligible for the daily prizes, all Participants will be required to have valid address proof, identity proof, PAN Card and the Select atta pack with the unique code used by the Participant for participating in the Contest.
15. If the Participant is shortlisted, the Participant will have to submit the Aashirvaad Select Atta pack, with the unique code, used by the Particant to register for the contest without which the Participant will be disqualified from the contest.
16. ITC Ltd. will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. All Participants who participate agree, acknowledge and accept as per the terms and conditions that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), ITC Ltd. will have all the authority to call the Participants and SMS the Participants by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Contest.
Contest Period & Contest Timings & SKUs:
17. The Contest is valid for a period of 90 days commencing from 8th January 2016 – 12 Noon to 14th April 2016 – 11:59 am (hereinafter “Contest Period”). –a“Day” is defined as a period of 24 hours starting from 12 noon and ending at 11:59 am the following day
18. Entries received before the commencement of the Contest Period will be considered in the 8th January 2016 -12 noon – 9th January 2016- 11.59 am time slot.
19. Though the Contest Period ends on 14th April 2016 as stated above, as a special dispensation, an additional contest period between 7th May 2016- 12 noon to 14th May 2016- 11:59 am shall be used to determine the Winners for Entries received after the end of the Contest Period, i.e. between 14th April 2016- 12 noon till 14th May 2016.
20. Further, after the end of the first additional contest period mentioned above, as a special dispensation, a second additional contest period between 7th June 2016- 12 noon to 14th June 2016- 11:59 am shall be used to determine the Winners for Entries received after the end of the first additional contest period, i.e. between 14th May 2016- 12 noon till 14th June 2016.
21. Entries received after the Contest Period except as stated hereinabove (in clauses 19,20 and 21) will not be considered.
22. The Participants can submit Entries at any time during the Contest Period but the daily selection of 24 Winners will consider the Entries received on the previous Day.
23. Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the entry is received through the ‘Missed call’.
24. The Contest shall run on all Aashirvaad Select 1 kg and 5 kg packs with Contest flash on the packs.
25. ITC Ltd. reserves the right to amend the Contest Period and/or contest timing without giving any further notice. The decision of ITC Ltd. on the Contest shall be final and binding and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
26. Daily Prizes – 24 Winners will be chosen every day from the valid entries received during the Contest Timings (as stated in clause 28). Winners will be chosen by ITC Ltd. based on the answers provided by them.
27. Each participant will get a chance to win one 18 carat 1 gram Gold grain for one entry. Multiple entries with the same code will not be considered.
28. There is no warranty or assurance as to the merchantability or fitness of the prizes to be given. Any issues with any of the prizes are to be taken up directly with the manufacturer.
29. The selected winner will be announced and contacted by ITC Ltd.
How to Apply:
30. To participate in the Contest, consumers have to give a missed call to 18002101133 from a valid mobile number.
31. On giving the missed call, the Participant shall get a call back.
32. The Participants will have to follow the instructions therein, enter the 12 digit unique code printed on the inner side of the pack (hereinafter ‘Entry’) and answer the question(s)
33. On completing the steps as directed, a message will be sent to the Participant confirming his participation
34. The Participant will not be charged anything by the telecom operators to give a missed call
35. No missed call entry from a landline number shall be treated as valid. No Entry will be considered valid unless the Participant enters the unique code ptinted on the inner side of the pack correctly.