|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Channel Name : Vijay TV
Competition Name : Airtel Super Singer Season 5 Voting/Poll 2016
Applicable For : Indian Viewers
Applicable Country: India
Last Date For Voting : February 27th, 2016
Vote Now : http://supersinger.in/
Voting Rules: https://www.contest.net.in/uploads/9734-CARD2016.pdf
Super Singer Season 5 Voting Rules
1. The Poll shall commence from February 17th, 2016 at 21:30:00 hours and would be open till 18:00:00 hours on February 27th, 2016 during the telecast of the Program.
Related / Similar Post : Vijay TV Super Singer Season 6 Voting 2018
2. The Channel shall telecast the Wild Card Round of the “Program” from February 17th, 2016 to February 26th, 2016 (except 20th & 21st February 2016) between 21:30:00 hours till 22:30:00 hours (“Wild Card Round”). Vijay Television Private Limited (“VTPL”) and/or the Channel reserve the right to change the dates, the timings and days of the Program/ Wild Card Round, without giving prior written intimation to the viewers.
3. VTPL/ Channel shall at its exclusive discretion determine the contestants of the Wild Card Round (details mentioned in pt.4 below).The winner/s of the Wild Card Round shall get an opportunity to compete in the finals of the Program along with already selected finalists.
Contestants Voting ID
ARJUN ADAPALLI SS 01
ANAND ARAVINDAKSHAN SS 05
PRIYA JERSON SS 06
LAKSHMI PRADEEP SS 07
LATHA KRISHNA R SS 08
ARVIND MUKUNDAN SS 09
NIRUJAN S SS 10
IRWIN VICTORIA T SS 11
SOWMYA SS 12
5. The viewers will get an opportunity to cast his/her vote in favor of any contestant/s participating in the Wild Card Round named in Rule 4 hereinabove.
6. A viewer interested in casting his/her vote in favour of his/her favorite contestant in Wild Card
How to Vote?
6.1 IVR – Airtel Mobile subscriber can call 566676 from their mobile phone and vote for their favorite contestant by following the instructions of the recorded voice.
** For IVR voting Rs. 6/- per minute is charged to subscribers of Airtel network Operator.
** Voting through IVR shall only for Airtel mobile customers across India and not to the other network customers.
** The cost of each IVR shall be charged by the Airtel operators.
** Neither VTPL nor the Channel shall be responsible in case of any network problem and/or the costs charged by the mobile operator or breakdown of the machinery or any other default or problems which may occur due to the voting mechanism or any problems in connection thereto.
** VTPL shall not be responsible for any dispute in connection to the same and all disputes in this regard should be settled directly between the subscriber and the Airtel operator without involving VTPL and/or the Channel.
6.2 For Online Voting, follow the instructions stated below.
** Log on to the website supersinger.in;
** Notify your email id as required in the website;
** Click on the link sent to your notified email id and vote for your favorite contestant through the link;
7. The Viewers shall not be permitted to vote between 18:00:00 hours to 21:29:59 hours on each day of the Poll (“Non-Poll Hours”).
8. A Viewer shall be entitled to cast any number of votes for IVR voting and only 5 votes per email id per day for online voting.