|You can ask questions or answer to questions about this contest. Please go to the the bottom of this page.|
Organization : Mumbai Science Teachers’ Association MSTA
Service Name : Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition Online Test Series and Theory Question Papers
Applicable For : 6th & 9th Standard Students
Website : http://msta.in/
MSTA Dr. Homi Bhabha Competition
Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition is conducted by The Mumbai Science Teachers Association science 1981 for the student of std VI and IX of English and Marathi medium.
Related / Similar Contest :
MSTA DHBBC Practical Question Papers
Theory Question Papers
Theory Question Paper IX English :
Theory Question Paper IX Marathi :
Theory Question Paper VI English :
Theory Question Paper VI Marathi :
Theory Question Paper IX English
Q.1. The temperature of a body has changed by 20°C. What will be the change in its temperature in Kelvin scale ?
(1) 293K (2) 27.3K (3) 253 K SEHARUS (4) 20 K
Q.2. A bullet of 60 gm is fired using a rifle of mass 12 Kg. Rifle recoils with a velocity of 2.5 m/s. Calculate initial velocity of the bullet.
(1) 50 m/s (2) 500 m/s2 (3) 0.5 m/s FF (4) 12.5 m/s
Q.3. Stethoscope is an inastrument used to hear the heart beats of a patient by the doctor. Select the correctfigure showing movement of sound waves inside the stethoscope.
Q.4. Which of the following cells is rechargable ?
(1) Dry cell (2) Leclanche cell (3) Nickel – Cadmium cella (4) Daniel cell
Q.5. Select the correct statement, with respect to value of universal gravitational constant and acceleration, due to gravity.
(1) Both of them change from place to place.
(2)Former does not change but later changes according to position.
(3) Both have fixed value always.
(4) Former changes but later does not change according to position.
Q.6.Who am I; if I am useful for.
** Communication between ships
** To detect cracks in metallic bells
** To destroy microbes from milk
** For welding plastic material.
(1) Heat (2) Ultrasound (3) SONAR (4) Reverberrations PT
Q.7.Adjacent diagram shows mass and velocities of two bodies A and B, which have started from rest. Observe the diagrams and compare the work that can be done by A and B.
A (2 kg) 10 m/s and B (4 kg) 7 m/s
(1) ‘A’ can do more work than ‘B’
(2) Both ‘A’ and ‘B’ can do same work
(3) ‘B’ can do more work than ‘A’
(4) Given information is not sufficient to calculate work Galerie
Q.8. Read the following statements and choose the correct option:
(A) Moon revolves around the earth due to gravitational force online distan
(B). Planets revolve around the Sun due to gravitational force lobo boos ar IST
(C) Gravitational force is ineffective in case of free fall
(D) Buoyancy does not depend on gravitational force
(1) All four statements are correct
(2) A and B are correct whereas C and D are incorrect
(3) A and B are incorrect whereas C and D are correct
(4) All four statements are incorrect
Q.9. The displacement – time graph of a body is as shown below. Which segment/s of the graph represent uniform motion ?
(2) AB and BC
(3) AB and CD
Q.10. When a bus is at rest, a person sitting inside it is at rest with respect to
(1) the bus (2) jeep passing by (3) trees around to (4) both (1) and (3)
Q.11. Which of the following statements is incorrect ?
(1) Action and reaction force act on different bodies
(2) Action and reaction force are equal in magnitude
(3) Action and reaction force are opposite in direction
(4) Reaction force gets activated after action force
Q.12.The salt content of Dead sea is considered to be very high (27%0). We can easily float in it. With the help of this information, select the correct option.
(1) Our body weighs more than that of displaced sea water.
(2) Dead sea water offers upward pressure on the body.
(3) Upthrust balances gravitational force at Dead sea.
(4) Due to high salt content, osmosis will lead to loss in body weight.
Q.13. Plimsoll lines are found on which of the following vehicles ?
(1) Aeroplanen emmel (2) Submarine AS (3) CNG Rickshawlo (4) Ship T.
Q.14. Observe the table and choose the correct option:
(1) It is non uniform motion
(2) It is uniform motion
(3) It is uniformly accelerated motion
(4) It is non uniformly accelarated motion
Q.15. Water is used as coolant because
(1) It has high specific heat capacity
(2) It is easily available love naoMA
(3) It is a good conductor of heat
(4) It is inexpensively fans
Q.16. Observe the diagram and select the correct option :
(1) Velocity of body will increase
(2) Velocity of body will decrease
(3) Velocity will not change
(4) Can not be predicted
Q.17. For industrial purposes, which of the following units of power is used ?
(1) Newton (2) Jis (3) horsepower (4) Joule
Q.18. While sharpening a knife; sparks travel tangential to grinding stone; this is an example of which of the following ?
(1) Inertia of rest (2) Inertia of motion (3) Inertia of direction (4) None of these
Q.19. Due to the force exerted by which of the following factors does a unpowered car accelerate downwards on an inclined road ?
(1) Tyres of the car abre SAS
(2) Weight of the car
(3) Force of the air
(4) Roughness of the road se
Q.20. Speed of sound is maximum in which of the following media ?
MSTA Test Series
Homi Bhabha Competition Test series is completely focused towards 6th & 9th standard Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidayanik Competition for English Medium
Admission For Test Series
Contact us immediately at 9322889699 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Get?
** Guidance in Registering and Enrolling for Examination
** Give details on Syllabus for Examination
** Books to refer for this examination.
** Tips and Tricks to understand the science topics
** An extensive test series consisting of 70 Question papers with more than 3500 Questions for preparation of Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition.
Login Here For Test Series:
How It Works?
** We give complete guidance to Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidynanik examination.
** We start by telling you which books you have to purchase for this exam.
** We will tell you the complete syllabus. We will guide students, the topics he has to study on a week to week basis.
** We will send you 70 question papers from August to September.
** We will not send all 70 paper together. We will send 3-4 papers on a weekly basis.
** We will tell you one week prior to the question paper on which topics the next paper are based on.
** After one week when the student receives the paper ,student has to login and answer the papers.
** After answering the paper the student gets 3 reports online.
** First report is which are the right and wrong answer. So he gets the score.
** Second report gives the explanation for wrong and right answer so that the student comes to know what mistakes he has done while answering.
** Third report. Based on the answer given by the student we identify which are the strong and the weak areas in the science topics the student has.
** Because every student has 3-4 areas which are weak and we need to identify these areas. You will get this report for each and every paper.
** So that you can compare the performance of the student’s topic in various papers.
** We will follow these format on a week to week basis till September.
** Incase student has any queries or want any explanation for answer they can email us or send us on online query.
** Incase the student has school studies/school project or wants to go out for some days, they can skip our papers and answer them when they are free.
** Student will not miss any paper.
Email : email@example.com